A series of questions put to a business owner:
- For each of your new projects (or products), and per employee, what is the hourly amount you must include in your proposal (including direct costs, fixed costs, and profits)?
- Currently, by project, what is the status of projected versus consumed hours and projected versus incurred costs?
- What are your revenues and profits or loss today, what will they be at year-end, and how do they compare with the forecasts?
- What is your cash flow today, what will it be at year-end, and how does it compare with the forecasts?
- Can you provide us, in less than 15 minutes, with all the documents that your bank requires for loan requests (including the projected budget, cash flow plan, projected balance sheet to year-end, and a comparison of current accounting data and the budget)?